Bates, William Horatio. The Cure of Imperfect Sight by Treatment Without
Glasses. First publ. 1920 by Central Fixation Publ.; reprinted 1978 by
Health Research Books.
- Bates, William Horatio. Reprints (medical journal articles). First
publ. by Central Fixation Publ.; reprinted by Health Research Books.
- Brown, Otis S. How to Avoid Nearsightedness: A Scientific study of the
Eye's Behavior. C & O Research: 1999.
- Brumer, V. (Victor). Eye-Strain: Its Cause, Consequences and
Treatment. St. Helens, England: Victor Optical Company, 1953.
Josephson, Emanuel M. Glaucoma and its Medical Treatment
with Cortin / Myopia: its Cause and Prevention. New York: Chedney
- Josephson, Emanuel M. Near-sightedness is preventable. New York:
Chedney Press, 1939.
Kennebeck, Joseph. Why Eyeglasses are Harmful for Children and Young
People. New York: Vantage, 1969.
- Liberman, Jacob. Light: Medicine of the Future. Santa Fe, N.M.: Bear
& Co., Pub., 1991.
- Oneal, Oren. A Treatise on Diseases of the Eye and the Oneal
Dissolvent Treatment (Cover title: Eye Diseases Cured Without surgery).
Prentice, Chalmers. The eye in its relation to health. Chicago: A.C.
McClurg and company, 1895.
- Prentice, Chalmers. The eye, mind, energy and matter, Chicago, 1905.
Raphaelson, Jacob. Your glasses and your eyes. Cincinnati,
Ohio: J. Raphaelson, 1956.
- Raphaelson, Jacob. A preventive and remedy for school-myopia. An
optical discovery based on 55 years of individual and independent optical
research. Cincinnati: Research Foundation for Prevention of Myopia: 1958.
- Raphaelson, Jacob. Stretch your eyes; an optical discovery based on
fifty-eight years of optical research. Cincinnati, Research Foundation
for Prevention of Myopia: 1959.
- Raphaelson, Jacob.: Spectacle hobby; a story with a purpose. Cincinnati:
Research Foundation for Prevention of Myopia, 1961
- Rasmussen, O. D. (Otto Durham). A thesis on the cause of myopia :
binocular close-visual imbalances and maladjustments. Tonbridge, Kent,
Tonbridge Free Press, 1950.
- Rasmussen, O. D. (Otto Durham). Myopia control. Tonbridge, Kent,
Crystalate (Printing) Ltd., 1956.
- Rehm, Donald S. The myopia myth: the truth about nearsightedness and
how to prevent it. Ligonier, PA International
Myopia Prevention Assn., 1981.
- Sichel, J. (Jules). Spectacles: their uses and abuses in
long and short sightedness; and the pathological conditions resulting
from their irrational employment. Boston: Phillips, Sampson and company,
- Simpkins, R. Brooks. The Basic Mechanics of Human Vision. London:
Chapman & Hall, 1939.